Network for Special Programs is a committee of the Blind Brook PTA. We are volunteers dedicated to bringing light to information, resources and support for individuals having learning differences and other life challenges. We
- offer informative programs throughout the school year
- provide a library of special interest books available for loan
- connect families to experienced parent
- publications periodically our Network Newsletter,
- bring parents together for mutual support.
In an effort to enrich our community and bring information to light, we are forming an email communication list. We will use it to inform community members of special events, presentations and topics of interest in and outside of our district.
This list will always be circulated as a BLIND COPY and will not be shared with anyone. If you are interested in receiving our emails, please let us know at: email@example.com.