As a general rule, students are discouraged from inviting guests to accompany them to school. In special circumstances, however, such requests may be accommodated providing the following procedures have been adhered to:
- Such requests must be made by a student and the student’s parent at least one day (24 hours) in advance of the proposed visits.
- A visitor’s form is obtained from the Middle School or High School Office, depending on the grade he/she will visit. This must be signed by the appropriate administrator.
- The host student accepts full responsibility for his or her guest and the guest agrees to conduct himself/herself according to the rules governing our student body. The guest agrees to remain with his/her host at all times. The right to visit may be terminated at any time at the option of the administration.
- No visitors are permitted during examination periods or when area schools are closed and our school remains open.
- Student guests are limited to one visit during each academic year.