|Nancy Barr||Brian Berk||Colin Byrne|
|Seema Dayal||Richard Donoghue||Abbe Fleishaker|
|Adam Fleishaker||Jean Follansbee||Justin John|
|Nancy Knabl||Marko Markolovic||Alain Oberrotman|
|Kevin O'Neil||Giorgio Rietti||Andre Soto|
|Andrew Stevens||Charles Von Hollen||Mark Weingarten|
|Robin Willig|| |
|Committee Chairperson:||Colin Byrne|| |
RESPONSIBILITY AND CHARGE OF THE COMMITTEE
The District Technology Planning Advisory Committee serves as an advisory group to District Administration. Its charges include:
- To annually develop, review and revise the district’s long-term technology plan, vision and goals.
- To evaluate the district’s progress in meeting its goals by:
- Reviewing inventory and reports
- Reviewing student performance data
- Reviewing the technology budget to ensure sufficient resources to support future initiatives and sustain current ones
- Conducting and reviewing annual surveys to evaluate data concerning technology use, implementation, professional development and support
- To explore innovative instructional technology initiatives which anticipate the future needs of the district
- To explore innovative instructional technology initiatives which
anticipate the future needs of the district.
The Committee shall meet on a monthly basis. Findings and recommendations are to be regularly reported to the Board of Education by the Board liaison.