Richard Donoghue Nancy Knabl Katherine Hallissay Ayala Jenifer Vazquez Andrew Stevens Alain Oberrotman Marko Markolovic Giorgio Rietti Committee Chairperson: Charles Von Hollen 2021-2022 Board Liaison:
Jeffrey Mensch, Richard BuzinRESPONSIBILITY AND CHARGE OF THE COMMITTEE
The District Technology Planning Advisory Committee serves as an advisory group to District Administration. Its charges include:
GENERALThe Committee shall meet on a monthly basis. Findings and recommendations are to be regularly reported to the Board of Education by the Board liaison.
- To annually develop, review and revise the district’s long-term technology plan, vision and goals.
- To evaluate the district’s progress in meeting its goals by:
- Reviewing inventory and reports
- Reviewing student performance data
- Reviewing the technology budget to ensure sufficient resources to support future initiatives and sustain current ones
- Conducting and reviewing annual surveys to evaluate data concerning technology use, implementation, professional development and support
- To explore innovative instructional technology initiatives which anticipate the future needs of the district
- To explore innovative instructional technology initiatives which anticipate the future needs of the district.