Nancy Barr Brian Berk Seema Dayal Richard Donoghue Abbe Fleishaker Adam Fleishaker Justin John Nancy Knabl Marko Markolovic Alain Oberrotman Kevin O'Neil Giorgio Rietti Andre Soto Andrew Stevens Mark Weingarten Robin Willig Committee Chairperson: Charles Von Hollen Board Liaison:
Jennifer SchlactusRyan GoldsteinRESPONSIBILITY AND CHARGE OF THE COMMITTEE
The District Technology Planning Advisory Committee serves as an advisory group to District Administration. Its charges include:
GENERALThe Committee shall meet on a monthly basis. Findings and recommendations are to be regularly reported to the Board of Education by the Board liaison.
- To annually develop, review and revise the district’s long-term technology plan, vision and goals.
- To evaluate the district’s progress in meeting its goals by:
- Reviewing inventory and reports
- Reviewing student performance data
- Reviewing the technology budget to ensure sufficient resources to support future initiatives and sustain current ones
- Conducting and reviewing annual surveys to evaluate data concerning technology use, implementation, professional development and support
- To explore innovative instructional technology initiatives which anticipate the future needs of the district
- To explore innovative instructional technology initiatives which anticipate the future needs of the district.