2022-2023 Board Liaisons: Jeffrey Mensch Samantha Smith Committee Chairperson: Charles Von Hollen Technology Staff: Katie Gambino Jenifer Vazquez Committee Members: Nethra Bhatt Nancy Knabl Marnita Brown Penny Litchfield Laurel DeLuca Marko Markolovic Richard Donoghue Alan Oberotman Amanda Eckert Dan Rohtbart Paul Fagan Matthew Vogt Katherine Hallissy Ayala Robin WilligRESPONSIBILITY AND CHARGE OF THE COMMITTEE
The District Technology Planning Advisory Committee serves as an advisory group to District Administration. Its charges include:
GENERALThe Committee shall meet on a monthly basis. Findings and recommendations are to be regularly reported to the Board of Education by the Board liaison.
- To annually develop, review and revise the district’s long-term technology plan, vision and goals.
- To evaluate the district’s progress in meeting its goals by:
- Reviewing inventory and reports
- Reviewing student performance data
- Reviewing the technology budget to ensure sufficient resources to support future initiatives and sustain current ones
- Conducting and reviewing annual surveys to evaluate data concerning technology use, implementation, professional development and support
- To explore innovative instructional technology initiatives which anticipate the future needs of the district