Registration for programs offered by the PTA can now be done online!
We are pleased to offer parents a way to register and pay for programs using Community Pass, our online registration service. You can register and pay for programs 24/7 on this secure site.
Use this link to create a family account: https://register.communitypass.net/ryebrook
What you need to know to begin:
- You will need a valid email address.
- You will need to create a family account on Community Pass before registering for any PTA programs. If you already have a Community Pass login user-id and password from using it for Rye Brook Recreation or other programs, you can use the same login credentials to register on our Community Pass site.
- Once you have created a family account, you can sign up for membership, and events that are advertised by the PTA online, use the drop-down menu to access the PTA via: Rye Brook PTA Blind Brook School.
Registering is Fast and Easy. Here’s How:
Step 1: From any computer with an internet connection, go to https://register.communitypass.net/ryebrook
Step 2: Either log in using your existing credentials –OR- click on “New User? Create your account now!”
Step 3: Enter Login Information, Family Information, and Primary Contact Information. All fields in RED are required. Select your Email Preferences. Click Continue.
Step 5: From the drop down box under “Register Now!” select the PTA organization and click “Go”. The page will refresh and a second drop down box will appear.
Step 6: From the second drop down box select the activity and click “Register Now!” to begin selecting programs.
Step 7: Select those family members that you are registering and click “Continue”. If the family member you want to register is not present in the list click “Add New Child” or “Add New Adult” button. Repeat as necessary, until all family members that are registering are displayed in the list. Continue as directed on screen.
Step 8: From the “Profile Verification” page, enter the required information for each individual you are registering. When finished, click on the “Continue” button.
Step 9: On the next page, select the appropriate programs for each member of your family. When finished, click “continue”.
Step 10: Please follow the remaining steps to complete and pay for your registration. CommunityPass will calculate the cost on your confirmation page. Payment can be made with a credit card.
Important Information for Parents:
- Community Pass offers an easy, and secure way of paying online with credit cards (they use 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology).
- Your email address in your profile will only be used for communications on PTA events for which you have registered.
Pricing and Payments:
- The PTA advertised price for a program is the price you will pay at checkout. No additional fees at the time of payment!
- Parents can register for an event and confirm their immediate enrollment by paying online using a credit card. Parents can also mail in their check payment after registering online. However, enrollment does not occur until payment is received and is not guaranteed if the event reaches capacity before payment is received. Online enrollment and registration is on a first come first serve basis for all events.
Our Refund Policy:
- Refunds are not provided unless an event is cancelled.
- In the event that a class offered for After School Activities (ASA) has low enrollment and must be cancelled, parents will be offered (1) full refund or the (2) opportunity to enroll in an available class. If the alternate class is of lower cost, parents will be refunded the difference. If the class has a higher cost, parents will be charged the difference. The transferring of enrollment for ASA programs will be handled directly by ASA program coordinators.
Please contact Lynn Glantz (PTA Treasurer) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the Rye Brook Recreation Department regarding accessing PTA programs via Community Pass.