Checklist for Blackboard WCM Content Editors
While creating website content it is crucial to consider accessibility.
There are a few basic steps that should be followed in order to assure your content is accessible:
- Add built-in headings to document and do not skip numbers (e.g. jumping from Heading 1 to Heading 3)
- Use built-in list options (e.g. bullets or numbers)
- Add alt text for all images
- Make all links descriptive and don't use full url or "click here"
- Define table headers and simplify tables as much as possible