Welcome to the Blind Brook Public Schools!
Registration for Kindergarten, fall of 2023, will be live beginning February 13th, 2023
Please note that in order to register for Kindergarten in the Fall of 2023, students must be 5 years old by 12/31/2023
This registration process is utilized for all registration types: Kindergarten, Transfer, Tuition and CPSE students.
In order to enroll students in the Blind Brook-Rye Union Free School District, parents/legal guardians must complete a digital registration form and digitally provide the following documents:
- Original birth certificate
- Photo ID of parent/legal guardian
- Proofs of residency: requires a copy of a residential lease, deed, or mortgage statement PLUS any two(2) of the following: utility bill, drivers license, landlord statement or similar document.
- Health/inoculation forms, links to copies below.
- Student data forms
- Home language questionnaire
Applicants will first fill out a digital registration form through eSchoolData, the District’s Student Information System.
If you already have a student enrolled within the District, please log into the eSchoolData Parent Portal at https://esdparentportal.lhric.org/ Once logged in, please select "Register New Student" in the "My Student" section.
If this is your first student registration within the District please go to the registration page found here and select "Online Registration": https://esdparentportal.lhric.org/BlindBrookRye
PLEASE NOTE: Completion of the registration form can take approximately 10 minutes, and must be completed once you have started. You will not be able to save your progress if you exit before the registration has been completed. We suggest you have all general information related to the student, as well as emergency contact information, handy before you begin.
Once this is complete, the form will be reviewed by the registrar's office. Once evaluated, a link to a portal for document submission will be sent to the email address of the applicant. Within the portal, applicants will provide additional information as indicated above. This link will come from Operoo, a secure portal.
Copy of Important Forms
- Health Examination Form (to be completed by physician)
- Inoculation Form (to be completed by physician)
- Dental Health Form (optional)
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Acceptable Use Policy: Students AUP
**If you do not have access to a computer or are unable to complete the online process, please contact the school registrar firstname.lastname@example.org