Registration Information

  • Welcome to the Blind Brook Public Schools!

    In order to register your child in the School District, please complete the registration form found below.  Due to COVID-19, we are limiting in-person registration and ask that you either scan and email documents, or mail them to the staff member listed below for review.  You will be contacted by Mrs. Parsehian (Grades K - 12) following review. ALL VISITORS MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT. 

    Please submit grades K-12 registration forms and supporting documents to Tracey Parsehian, (914) 937-3600 Ext. 1009,

     Determination of Residency
     In regards to determination of residency, the School District requests the following documents be submitted: 
    • Copy of lease, deed or a notarized statement by a third-party landlord, owner, or tenant from whom the parent(s)/guardian(s) lease from or live with.
    • Official driver's license, interim driver's license, learner's permit, or non-driver ID** with Rye Brook address
    • Utility bill
    • Moving bill (for new residents).

    If these documents are unavailable, the School District will consider other forms of documentation.  These include but are not limited to, the following:

    • Pay Stub
    • Income Tax Form
    • State or other government issued identification
    • Evidence of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers

    The School District may require that parent(s)/guardian(s) provide an affidavit setting forth that either: they are the person(s) in parental relation to the child, over whom they have “total and permanent custody and control”; or they are the person(s) in parental relation to the child, over whom they have total and permanent custody and control, and a description of “how they obtained total and permanent custody and control.”

     Determination of Student Age
    For the determination of a student's age at the time of enrollment, the School District requests one of the following documents:
    • Birth certificate
    • Record of baptism
    • Passport

    If these documents are not available, the following documents may be considered for age determination:

    • Official driver’s license
    • State or other government issued identification
    • School photo identification with date of birth
    • Consulate identification card
    • Hospital or health records
    • Military dependent identification card
    • Court orders or other court-issued documents
    • Native American tribal documents
    • Records from non-profit international aid agencies and volunteer agencies

    Non-Resident Tuition Applications

    Applications should be submitted to the Superintendent's office, and the corresponding building principal:

    Elementary School, Tracy Taylor,

    Middle School, Seth Horowitz,

    High School, Dr. Jennifer Chirles,

Downloadable Registration Forms

Forms for Annual Update