News From Our Nurse
Please contact Mrs. Kalish at firstname.lastname@example.org or914-937-3600 x3050 for these and other health-related matters.
Hildie Kalish is the Ridge Street School nurse. Mrs. Kalish is the main point of contact for:
- Parents to inform the school of children's absences
- Assessing and caring for infirm children during the school day
- Contacting parents to report children's illnesses and injuries
- Maintaining and dispensing children's medications
- Managing health maintenance activities, such as lice checks
- Ensuring that food brought into the classroom (i.e., for students' birthday parties) is nut-free
We are fortunate to have part-time nurses during the day to assist Mrs. Kalish in the Health Office. We are lucky to have Mrs. Prendergast and Mrs. Sanabria join us throughout the year!