Return to Headlines

Permission Forms for Biking and Walking to/From School

If you would like to give permission for him/her to walk or bike home from school, please use these permission forms:


Permission Form to Walk to and From the Bruno M. Ponterio Ridge Street School - Walking To/From School



Permission Form - Biking To/From School


These forms need to be filled out and returned to your child's teacher AND the BMPRSS Main Office.